23rd annual norfolk
POSTPONED - The Nebraska State Soccer Tournament Committee and Board of Directors has made the decision NOT to sanction any June tournaments. More information to come on a possible fall tournament.
BOY’S AND GIRL’S DIVISIONS
Age U8 – 4 vs 4 – Roster max 8 – Ball size 3 – $150 per team
Age U9 thru U10 – 7 vs 7 – Roster max 14 – Ball size 4 – $300 per team
Age U11 thru U12 – 9 vs 9 – Roster max 18 – Ball size 4 – $400 per team
Age U13 thru U19 – 11 vs 11 – Roster max 22 – Ball size 5 – $450 per team
Payment can either be made on-line, or a check can be mailed.
All Registrations for this tournament will be done on-line (No paper registrations accepted).
Please note, when registering the first option you have to enter is the division you will be entering. If the division for your team is not listed, it means that division is closed. You can contact the tournament director for further information.
Norfolk Airpark Soccer Complex
83748 555TH AVE. | NORFOLK, NE
Pepsi-Cola Concession Plaza
Northeast Nebraska Orthopedics Medalist Pavilion
- Tournament website with online schedules & standings, text alerts
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access
- Canopies and team benches at each field
- Golf-cart transportation for those who require it
- Medals for all U8 participants
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd place medals and one 1st place trophy
- USSF certified referees
- On-site athletic trainers
- Totally non-smoking facility
Required at Check-In:
- State Roster
- Laminated Player Passes
- Medical release / liability waivers
- Travel papers for non-Nebraska teams
Recreational, competitive, select 2, & select 3 teams in good standing with their state association.
All Questions go to Tournament Director: Brooke Drees | or call 402-750-0910
Refund Policy: If withdrawing after acceptance into tournament, a refund will be given if a replacement team is found by the withdrawing team.